10XBETA is looking for a Creative Technologist.
10XBeta is a full-service product management and boutique engineering firm specializing in consumer, industrial and medical products. By leveraging a global network of designers, engineers and manufacturers, the 10XBeta team is able to rapidly develop and commercialize a wide range of innovative products.
They are currently taking applications for a highly-creative and self-motivated Creative Technologist with an entrepreneurial heart to join their transdisciplinary team of designers, engineers, researchers, and architects.
Director of Operations
Octopart is looking for a Director of Operations, Part Data to organize, consolidate, and expand electronic part data initiatives at Octopart and their parent company, Altium. The relevant part data includes the electro-mechanical properties of parts, supply chain data, CAD models, and other important product content.
- Work with stakeholders across several business units to define, implement, and lead a comprehensive electronic part data strategy
- Lead Octopart’s consolidation of disparate electronic part data silos across Altium
- Define, implement, and lead new electronic part data collection operations
- Lead a global team responsible for electronic part data management
- Stay current on latest product data management trends and advancements in the electronic component industy
BioLite is looking for an experienced EE to join in developing the next generation of clean energy solutions for both outdoor recreation and emerging markets. In this position you’ll develop hardware for a range of exciting new products with potential for massive global health and environmental impacts.
In order to help grow, improve, and streamline operations, theprepared.org is hiring a part time operations manager. Responsibilities will include:
- Helping to produce internal & sponsor reports
- Managing The Prepared’s Twitter account
- Helping to tag, sort, and archive content from The Prepared’s newsletter
- Identifying & researching content for The Prepared’s newsletter & original writing